The Road to Tokyo 2020
She started Tae Kwon Do at Universal Martial Arts in 2012 where she found her passion. She has been training towards her goal of representing the USA in the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo.
She has Qualified for Olympic Team Trials, but needs your help getting there. A fund has been created to help Abrielle with specialized training, travel and lodging at the Olympic Team Trials in Colorado Springs in January 2018.
Any donations would go towards helping Abrielle achieve her dream of becoming an Olympic athlete. Use the link below to contribute, thank you!
Abrielle has trained and competed for over five years at Universal Martial Arts, and has several editorial pieces written for her contribution in Tae Kwon Do.
Abrielle who is an athlete for USA Tae Kwon Do New Jersey Association (Chapter) has won a number of championships, and obtained countless medals. One of which, Abrielle has trained with Steven Lopez at his NJ Sparring Seminar in 2017. Abrielle exudes strength, perseverance, and dedication for the art of Tae Kwon Do and Sparring. Currently, she’s ranked second in the nation in her class and is training for the Junior Olympics tri-outs in 2018.
- Qualified for 2018 Senior National Team Trials (Read Article)
Second time NJ U.S. Open Masters Champion (Gold-2017-2017)
- Four time NJ State Champion (All Gold-2014-2017)
- Two time National Champion (Both Silver-2016-2017)
- Three time Metro Open – New Jersey- Champion (All Gold-2014-2017)
- Three Time NJ President Cup Champion (All Gold-2015-2017)
- Two Time New York State Champion (All Gold-2014-2015)
- New Jersey Certified Referee-2017
- Universal Martial Arts Demo Couch and Athlete 2015-2017